Sunday, May 15, 2011

What a Birthday...

Well, what can I say?  I turned 25 on Friday and it has been the best birthday ever! Went bowling with a couple of friends on Thursday, went to the Padre on Friday, band practice and a party last night, and a huge BBQ today at my parents house.  I got everything I wanted, including an awesome watch from my wife.  It is the Casio PAW1500-1V.  It does everything.  It has an altimeter, barometer, thermometer, atomic clock, sunrise/sunset/ and so much more.  It will definitely be reviewed in the next few weeks when I try it out Memorial Day weekend.

It has been a busy week and I haven't updated in a while.  I'm finishing up my Master's degree and this was one of those weeks where everything happened at once.  So, here's to more updates in the future...

0 comments:

Post a Comment